Surgical gown Non woven fabric
GSM RANGE: 30-50
Non woven surgical gown may be either single-use or reusable materials usually made from nonwoven fabric, which is designed as a sterilized barrier to protect the patient or wearer from body fluids and further infections.
- Maintain the sterile barrier between the surgical field and the surgeon’s cloth or exposed arms.
- Water-resistant and fluid repellent
- Resist bacterial infections in the operating room
- Barrier to fluid and microbial transmission during surgery
- Increased protection against strike-through liquids and microorganisms