Jayashree Spun Bond
Jayashree Spun Bond, Established in 2012, is one of the largest non woven fabric manufacturers and Government of India recognized STAR EXPORT HOUSE of non woven fabrics, which affords an array of products and services of non woven fabrics all over the world. It is the leading manufacturer and exporter of pp spunbond non woven fabrics, providing a great deal of non woven fabrics and products that are conceptualized and manufactured in the business model to put on the market. Jayashree Spun Bond as a non woven fabric manufacturer and exporter emerges with the commitment to offer an eco-friendly, socio-environmental and industrial solutions to our customers in the field of Agriculture, Medical, Home Textiles, Packaging, Automobile and Mattress & Furniture applications.
The practical use of non woven fabric in non woven industry is more ecological for certain applications, especially in fields and industries where disposable or single use products are important, such as organic farming, hospitals, health care centers, nursing homes, home furnishing, vehicle upholstery seat fabrication, Mattress & furniture covering, ecological packaging, industrial and consumer goods.Read More
Jayashree Spun Bond being exporter of nonwoven fabrics has been recognized by Government of India as a “STAR EXPORT HOUSE”. We export our goods across the globe based on our customer requirements. Our consistent fabric quality with affordable pricing has made our fabric a great demand in the Indian Domestic Market setting a benchmark in this industry.
Our Extra Mile Services:
- Dedicated Customer Relationship Executives to take care of their fabric solutions.
- 100% Quality fabrics with industry specific fabric standards.
- Committed Delivery of goods with advance planning and execution in production.
- Dedicated logistics support with specially designed vehicles for safe delivery and maximum loading capacity.
- Customised Sizes and colours as per customer needs.
- Factory Stuffing for export supplies with photo report of stuffing.
- R&D for new applications from sample development to marketing.